Advocate Solutions is looking to add a Quality Assurance Analyst/Tester to our team in Michigan. The specific details include:
Role and Responsibilities
· Design, conduct and facilitate client workshops for gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements.
· Develop work-flow diagrams to support the defined business processes.
· Document scope, user stories, use cases, business rules, acceptance criteria, systems requirements.
· Articulate customer requirements and complex analysis to a non-technical audience.
· Participate in process re-engineering, process improvement, facilitation, solution analysis and fit/gap analysis.
· Strong knowledge of functional testing.
· Work with Client Partner/Practice Manager to engage with the end client on a variety of communication, reporting and strategy tasks.
· Engage with all levels of management at the client site – from team members and middle management on up to C-level Executives.
· Work with Advocate Team Members, Client Team Members and Third-Party vendors.
· Willingness to dive into the heart of the project.
· Assist with project planning/scheduling.
· Utilize the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with an understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)/Project Management Institute (PMI) principles.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in enterprise level web-based Applications Software (preferably in Public Sector).
· Knowledge in Microsoft suite - Visio, Project, Word, MS Excel.
· Experience using Project Management tools such as MS Project, etc.
· Experience working with Project Management methodologies such as Agile/Scrum (Preferred).
· Excellent communication skills – including written and verbal communication.
· 4-year degree in a related field of Management, Computer Science and/or Communications, or equivalent experience.