Licensed Insurance Agent Producer
Advocate Health LLC. Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Advocate Health LLC. is looking for money motivated LICENSED agents to help members in the nation's fastest growing senior segment with Medicare products!
Make your own hours!
Reach your income goals and build your book of business!
Exciting incentive structure with commission and residuals. We Contract you with major local carriers like United Healtchcare, Humana, Aetna, Cigna Etc.!
Did you know that 10,000 people turn 65 every day? If you see that as an unprecedented earning opportunity, Advocate Health would like you to join our team.
We are a health and well-being advisory company who provides the means for local agents to serve as trusted advisors within their community. During this unprecedented period of transition and consolidation in the United States Healthcare system, you need representation from Advocate Health, LLC. We carefully select carriers and products that focus on preventative and value added member services that promote a
member’s overall health and well-being rather than just looking for the lowest premium and the biggest give back. We believe in a long-term approach, a flight to quality, and an emphasis on prevention.
The agent and member experience are inextricably linked. Our agents help members select the plan that is best suited for them. We know that members call their agents first when they have questions about their plan. Local agents are at the center of the Integrated Care Delivery model. The better we support our agents, the better agents can serve their members.
- Market, present and discuss Medicare Advantage (MA/MAPD), Prescription Drug (PDP) and Medicare Supplement plans with prospective Medicare Beneficiary clients.
- Market products via Telephone, Seminars, Public Events, along with In Office and In Home Appointments.
- Facilitate the enrollment process and submission of enrollment application through online enrollment tools or paper applications.
*This posting requires that you hold a valid Life & Health or Health
only Insurance license. Unlicensed individuals will not be considered.
If you are a licensed agent looking to earn more and live better, let us teach you how to succeed with Advocate Health LLC.! Submit a resume now andspeak with someone on our contracting team immediately. They can answer all your questions and get you started on building a profitable and rewarding business. (Please be sure all contact information is current so our team can reach you quickly.)
- Maricopa County - Phoenix Metro, Wickenburg, Gila Bend, Cave Creek, Carefree, Queen Creek
- Pinal County - Maricopa, Casa Grande, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, Coolidge, Florence
- Pima County - Tucson
- Yavapai County - Prescott
- Mohave County - Kingman, Lake Havasu, Fort Mohave, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Lake Mead
- Coconino - Flagstaff, Sedona
Agents who contract with Advocate Health LLC.:
- Commission based earning potential. (monthly per product incentive & residuals)
- Flexibility of schedule. You control the amount of time you'll dedicate to business, family obligations and leisure.
- Recognition and reputation of the Advocate Health LLC Brand. Advocate Health LLC members are loyal and prefer to work with our agents. We partner with major carriers locally to help drive product and brand recognition with the local community. Agents partner with Advocate Health LLC. for strategic support and alliance.
- Robust training and personalized support. You'll be introduced to your friendly, knowledgeable, and accessible support team right away.
- Year-round sales opportunities with the nation's top Medicare carriers.
Do you currently sell other insurance products like Life, Health, Disability, P&C etc.? Why stop there?
As an independent insurance agent, one of the best ways you can grow your business is by adding Medicare and Individual Major Medical (dental/vision) products to your portfolio.
Now is a great time to focus in this field because every individual, family, and employer must make important decisions about healthcare. Whether you represent health products exclusively or are interested in complimenting other lines, Advocate Health, LLC can help you build your book of business, increase member retention, and generate a sustainable income stream.
No matter where you’re located, chances are your area is in need of more independent health insurance agents. Advocate Health, LLC strategically recruits in markets with a strong value proposition so you have the best products and plans available for your clients. We helpyou build a Customized Marketing Plan (CMP) specific to your local market conditions. With Advocate Health, LLC, you can become contracted and appointed with major national carriers like Humana, United, Aetna, and Cigna to expand your current insurance offerings and market to grow your business exponentially.
Humana/CarePlus, United Healthcare, Aetna/Coventry, Cigna/Healthspring, Wellcare, Freedom, Simply, HCSC/Blue Cross Blue Shield, United American, Guarantee Trust & Life, Scott & White, Medica, Banker's Fidelity
Submit a resume now and speak with someone on our contracting team immediately.
Advocate Health LLC.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Advocate Health LLC.