- Posted: over a month ago
Advocate helps IT leaders speed the shift from cost center to strategic partner. As the premier TBM consulting and services company with more than 600 enterprise clients, we uncover more savings to invest, enable more business outcomes and create more influence overall. Just show us your data — we will show you exactly where you can free up the working capital to do what matters more. In June 2022, Advocate was acquired by Accenture, a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
This role can work predominantly remote, but must be within 90 miles of an Accenture office in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, or Chicago.
The Marketing & Communications Specialist will provide support for the delivery of Advocate marketing activities in alignment with the overall marketing strategy. Accountable for quality deliverables and metrics reporting, the individual will work as part of a dedicated marketing team supporting Accenture’s Technology Strategy & Advisory (TS&A) business, Advocate’s new home.
Responsible for supporting various external/internal marketing & communications activities related to Advocate’s Technology Business Management (TBM) solutions and Accenture’s Tech Value capabilities, the individual will work closely with the TS&A global marketing lead and the Advocate marketing manager to ensure the smooth integration of Advocate and associated marketing programs into Accenture TS&A.
Initial responsibilities will include activities related to the execution of planned Advocate marketing programs as well as the integration of Advocate into the Accenture organization, after which the role will expand to support Accenture’s broader Tech Value business.
- Execute marketing campaigns, campaign analytics/performance tracking, and management
- Create copy and content for landing pages and integrate landing page forms
- Collect and report on all marketing analytics for customer interactions and campaigns including social media and search engine metrics
- Assist with the development of core messaging for web copy, event copy, campaigns, and blog articles; work with internal subject matter experts to obtain content
- Execute website updates to post and present new content including blog articles and events updates and notifications, etc.
- Create, execute, and report on surveys to measure success of events
- Assist with event planning/logistics, execution, pre and post-event marketing campaigns
- Support the development and implementation of an integrated communication plan
- Assist with the creation and execution of all communications and events to ensure all key messages align with overarching strategy
- Schedule, facilitate, and participate in all meetings and conference calls related to each project and compile status updates
- Identify opportunities for integration of new communications vehicles and channels implement where applicable
- Track and report on marketing deliverables and campaign goals
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience in communications, marketing, within a marketing environment and with a focus interest in marketing operations excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Project management experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills with demonstrated follow-through on goals, plans, and projects
• Produce high-quality, detailed work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
• Determination and desire to learn new tools and software platforms for role as needed
• Comfortable in an unpredictable environment and managing unplanned requests
• Agility with communications to various leadership levels
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
If you would like to join the Advocate/Accenture team, send your cover letter and resume for consideration to:
AddressPeachtree Corners, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Advocate Consulting