Current Part-Time MA Lake Geneva openings are eligible for a $1, 250 sign-on bonus! If you commit to working at this site for two years, you will receive the $1,250 bonus on a paycheck following your first 90 days of employment. Visit aurora.org/ma for more details.
How You'll Make a Difference:
At Aurora Health Care, we put people first. Our purpose is to help people – including our team members – live well. We will help you advance your professional Medical Assistant career. You will provide patient centered care in an outpatient clinic setting.
Our Lake Geneva clinic offers many opportunities for learning and advancing your skill sets! Medical Assistants will have the ability to work with a variety of patient populations. This position will focus on Family Practice and Internal Medicine.
Diversity and inclusion matters at Aurora. We celebrate our differences and nurture an environment where everyone feels included. We know that when we reflect the communities we serve, when we embrace differences and bring our whole selves to work every day, we are working as one to build a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. We maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join us and get your Medical Assistant career moving in the right direction!
What it Will Take:
Licenses & Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Completion of an accredited or approved program in Medical Assistant.
Required Functional Experience
- No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform routine and complex technical skills, within the Medical Assistant scope of practice after demonstrated competency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to develop rapport and maintain positive, professional relationships with a variety of patients, staff and physicians.
- Proficient computer skills including keyboarding, navigation within a windows operating system, and use of electronic mail with exposure to electronic medical records systems.
- Demonstrates customer service skills that support a positive patient experience.
EXPLORE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A MEDICAL ASSISTANT AT AURORA HEALTH CARE!
What We'd Love to See:
- Previous MA experience is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish strongly desired
Part Time @ 40 hours per each two week pay period. Benefit Eligible!
Candidate must be able to work a schedule between 7:00am and 6:00pm, Monday - Friday, plus a Saturday morning rotation (every 5 to 6 weeks), to total 40 hours per each two week pay period.