Advoc8 Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Financial Analyst provides information to the nucleus of our company, with an eye towards maximizing growth and profitability. Self-motivated and savvy, they provide valuable and digestible forecasting modeling that informs our President and CFO and other department heads on the companys trajectory. Collaborative in nature, they work with our project operations team to ensure P/L reporting is accurate and timely, and with our sales team to keep forecasts in our CRM up to date.
WHO WE ARE
ADVOC8 is an experiential communications agency. We work with corporate brands, nonprofits and associations to tell their stories by transforming existing mediums into divergent experiences that build lasting connections. We use the power of strategy based experiential storytelling to partner with brands boldly seeking to change perceptions, actions and beliefs. We prefer to push boundaries with our creative and innovate beyond the industry expected, while offering a fluid project management process. We build lasting relationships with our clients and consider ourselves extensions of their team. At ADVOC8, our approach to creativity is collaborative. All ideas are welcome, curiosity is encouraged and growth is a priority.
- Provide monthly financial modeling across client projects, internal departmental spending, and G&A to company leadership
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports based on company-wide and departmental key performance indicators to assist with strategic decision-making
- Collaborate with project leads to ensure monthly P/L reports are accurate and reported on time
- Pull reports from the CRM, and work with client leads to ensure data is current
- Draft annual company budget based on forecast and strategic needs
- Evaluate the evolving needs of the company and collaborate with leadership to determine how our team can evolve alongside of those needs
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, including design, animation, technology, events and design tools
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- 2 or more years years of experience in a financial analysis, accounting, or related position
- Experience in working at a marketing agency is a plus
- Accounting/GAAP Knowledge
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, and Acrobat
- Strong initiative and ability to competently juggle multiple projects
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient
- Collaborative and self-motivated with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Shows enthusiasm about both learning new skills and platforms
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Competitive base salary, with additional performance based incentives
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance for all employees
- 401k, FSA and reimbursements for mobile phone usage
- Unlimited vacation and personal time
This position is based at our office (under non-pandemic circumstances) in Washington D.C. with occasional travel required and the flexibility to work from home as we evolve. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship.
ADVOC8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to achieving a diverse workforce and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ADVOC8 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ADVOC8 are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. ADVOC8 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Advoc8