Project Manager - Manage Multiple Small Projects
Advisory and Consulting Services LLC Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: PROJECT MANAGER
Our client in Cincinnati has an opportunity for a Project Manager who is a master at managing high levels of activity and multiple projects.
In this role, the Project Manager will work with application development teams to facilitate problem definition, structuring the project, and helping to manage the team’s operations. On this team, there are several workstreams and the Project Manager will support multiple smaller projects.
The successful candidate will possess a great deal of attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a proactive mindset coupled with the willingness to be flexible and manage through constant change.
- Plan Development, Plan Execution, Governance, Communication, and Risk Management.
- Project administration in support of the above.
- Serve as a connector of people and teams.
- Ensure that internal and external communications effect the necessary relationship building to provide the best opportunity for successful goal attainment.
- Experience delivering large and/or complex projects
- Experience in technical IT or Engineering projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Agile framework is a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers, stakeholder and team members regardless of level within the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manages change and ambiguity effectively
- 2-6 years of Project Manager experience
- Formal PM training and certifications a plus
Advisory and Consulting Services LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Advisory and Consulting Services LLC