Are you great at multitasking? Do you thrive in an independent work environment? Do you need a flexible work schedule? Are you a stay-at-home mom or dad looking to re-enter the workforce? If you answered yes to most of these questions you might be a good fit for our Company.
We are a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) accounting and tax firm experiencing rapid growth. We have immediate need for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting needs of our clients. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Online company data for clients.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Understand the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Online users, and set and maintain the appropriate access levels.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
- Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery and payment information.
- Customize invoice form and other forms, such as sales receipts and estimates as needed.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is required
- 2-5 years of bookkeeping experience is required
- CPA is a plus
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor a plus
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks simultaneously and knows how to prioritize
- General office or bookkeeping knowledge
- Math and reasoning
- Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized
- Strong time management skills with respect for deadlines
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Decisive and critical thinker