Client Services Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is an established, highly successful and growing RIA seeking a personable, detail oriented and reliable Client Services Specialist. Your superior client centric talents will be critical in an elegant office servicing HNW pre-retiree and retired clients. Their firm is dedicated to providing outstanding client service with the highest regard for confidence and security while planning for retirement.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a client services role with an RIA serving high net worth clients
- Dedication to high standards and performing at best practice level
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Excellent communication, organizational, and follow up skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work through questions and concerns collaboratively.
- Customer service oriented and a friendly disposition
- Experience with office programs, Orion, Redtail CRM, and various custodial platforms (TD Veo, Schwab, Fidelity)
- Support our Wealth Advisors and/or Wealth Managers in regard to new client onboarding, paperwork processing, client log in, and maintenance requests etc.
- Work directly with clients in a professional manner to complete client service requests and facilitate completion of paperwork with complete accuracy.
- Follow firm policy and procedures in regard to various protocols (money movement, disclosure document delivery, closing account procedures etc)
- Follow through with workflows to completion and double check work for accuracy.
- Maintain high levels of communication with Wealth Managers, Wealth Advisors, and clients throughout the new account onboarding process and when handling routine account maintenance items.
- Series 65 license (not required)
- Monday through Friday, in Irvine, CA office 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Annual Salary: $75,000 - $97,000
Advisor Business Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Advisor Business Solutions