Rebound Physical and Occupational Therapy, a division of AdvisaCare Home Health, is in need of a driven, client centered, enthusiastic Speech and Language Pathologist looking to maximize his/her impact on those recovering from catastrophic and non-catastrophic injuries at home and within the community as a Visit Based/PRN basis for the Muskegon and surrounding Area!!
We are looking for a creative, "outside-the-box" Speech and Language Pathologist who excels at building rapport while assessing patients' strengths and areas of improvement in order to devise client centered and goal driven treatment plans. Many of our clients and families have been through a series of life-changing events, therefore being sensitive to a variety of client situations is a must. We are searching for a Speech and Language Pathologist excited about meeting a myriad of clients each with his or her own attributes and challenges.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Utilize professional skills and judgment in assessing and treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate and minimize the effects of such disorders and conditions
- Maintain and submit documentation as required by the Company and/or facility. Prepare and submit timely written reports of evaluations, visits, summaries, care plans, care coordination activities and progress reports as required by Company policy.
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Be willing to travel a minimum of 50 miles one way to assist the needs of our clients.
Why come to work for AdvisaCare?
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical benefits Available
- Ability to earn PTO
- Excellent Pay / Weekly paychecks
- Employee Appreciation program
- Rewarding Work Environment
- Paid General Orientation
- High- tech Clientele
- Advanced Skilled Training offered
- Therapy Division
- 24/7 staffing support
If you believe each patient is as unique as the care they need - strive to offer the right care customized to each individual all while honoring his or her preferences, choices, abilities and specific needs - "YOU'RE THE ONE" we're looking for!!
Please forward your resume’ so that we may schedule a time to discuss your career journey and let's make a difference together!!