Resident Care Aide
AdvisaCare Traverse City, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are AdvisaCare, an all-inclusive fast-paced established Homecare Staffing Agency that specializes in Catastrophic Injuries, Wound Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation Injuries, Medicare and Hospice that makes a difference in the lives of our clients each and every day for over 20 years!!
We strive to learn and grow from our clients, and to provide a caring, passionate and proven healthcare.
All those words boiled down simply mean; WE... CARE... MORE...!
AdvisaCare is seeking experienced, professional and "Top of the line" Resident Care Aides and Med Tech's to assist our wonderful clients for the Traverse City area at one of our Independent Living Communities!
** We are looking for full time/part time caregivers for all shifts!
** Immediate Work Available once hiring process completed!!**
- RA's must have prior experience in Long Term Care / Assisted Living Facilities to be eligible
- Med Tech's must have recent experience/ training in other Independent/Assisted Living Facilities and/or MORC Certified
- High School Graduate or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Drivers License
- Work in a team responsibly and independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to travel within the service area
- CPR Certified
- Ability to pass a drug screen/clear background
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Ability to earn PTO
- Medical Benefits Available
- Excellent Pay / Weekly paychecks
- Employee Appreciation program
- Rewarding Work Environment
- High- tech Clientele
- Advanced Skilled Training offered
- Therapy Division
- 24/7 staffing support