AdvisaCare is looking for a dynamic Home Health Administrator to manage the overall operations of our Home Health Care Program for our Troy location servicing the Detroit geographical areas. As the Home Health Administrator, you will lead and manage an inter-disciplinary team of care providers to ensure the highest level of care is provided in an efficient and cost-effective manner. This is a unique opportunity to utilize your nursing and management skills combined with your compassionate talents. The Home Health Administrator must be an independent, ambitious professional, preferably with established relationships within the health care community.
The primary purpose of the Home Health Administrator is to assume overall responsibility for the implementation, delivery, coordination and supervision of the home health services provided. The Home Health Administrator will also focus on growth, business development and expansion of our agency.
**Are you seeking a career where you can be successful, have a hunger to exceed in your role and willing to do whatever it takes to get there? Then you may be a great fit for AdvisaCare!
**Opportunity for higher rewards with our Bonus Plan due to the large geographical area**
- Responsible for of all clinical and business functions of a home health agency and its branches, including budget, clinical operations, billing and collections, quality improvement, compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements, human resources, business development and clinical program development.
- Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
- Proficient with QA/ OASIS requirements within Medicare guidelines to support clinical manager as necessary.
- Ensure plan of care is followed and executed by professional personnel as written
- Serve as liaison among the governing body, professional advisory group and business staff
- Able to market, negotiate and promote services within the community
- Display a positive and professional image and attitude in all relationships with patients, families, peers and in the community
- Minimum of two (2) years of Home Health Care Leadership experience, including two (2) years of clinical management experience
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Demonstrate good communication and public relations skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
We are looking for someone to fulfill our company mission – Trusted ~ Passionate ~ Proven .
We offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a 401 K Retirement Plan, and a bonus plan, so you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
Please forward your resume’ so that we may schedule a time to discuss your career journey and let's make a difference together!!
Why Work Here?AdvisaCare Home Health Care specializes in Catastrophic Injuries, Wound Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation Injuries. Medicare and Hospice available in certain locations. We are committed to providing peace of mind for every family we serve.
Patient Centered Company striving to make a difference!