We are AdvisaCare, and we’re more than a just a Home Care Staffing Agency. We are a group of people who invest daily in our patients and their care. We accomplish this by having a blend of integrated services designed to maximize the health, happiness, and independence of our clients. We strive to learn and grow from our clients and to provide a caring, passionate, and proven healthcare.
We are "GROWING" fast and our top-flight care team needs your help! As an Administrative Assistant (Part-time) your work will have a real - world impact with a unique opportunity to make a difference each and every day.
*** Great Opportunity for the Right Candidate with excellent performance and reflects continued growth, can move this position into Full-time**
What you’ll be doing as Administrative Assistant:
- Answer and triage calls from caregivers, clients and prospects
- Various office duties such as maintaining client appointment schedules, answering phone calls and e-mails in a timely fashion, and filing
- Assist with all aspects of administrative duties
- Assist with employee recruiting, interviewing, and retention
- Caregiver Experienced Required - Willingness to work in the field on an as needed basis!!
Why come to work with AdvisaCare:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical benefits (Full time)
- Ability to earn PTO
- Excellent Pay / Weekly paychecks
- Employee Appreciation program
- Rewarding Work Environment
- Paid General Orientation
- High- tech Clientele
- Advanced Skilled Training offered
- Therapy Division
- 24/7 staffing support
Please Forward your resume’ so we may schedule a time to discuss your Career Journey and let’s make a difference together!!
Why Work Here?AdvisaCare Home Health Care specializes in Catastrophic Injuries, Wound Care, Spinal Cord Injuries, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Workers Compensation Injuries. Medicare and Hospice available in certain locations. We are committed to providing peace of mind for every family we serve.
Patient Centered Company striving to make a difference!
Kalamazoo County, MI