- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advintage Distributing is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Suppose you are hard-working and dedicated, humble, hungry, and have the hustle to get the job done. In that case, Advintage Distributing is a perfect place to join a culture where people are valued, empowered, and elevated.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Analyze financial information to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Assist with creating purchase orders, Monitoring for accuracy
- General purchasing assistance as needed
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Proficient in advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
Advintage Distributing of TennesseeWhy Work Here?
We are a rapidly growing company that values hunger, hustle and humility.
Advintage Distributing is a tri-state wholesaler of fine wine, craft beer and artisanal spirits.
220 Cumberland BendNashville, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Advintage Distributing of Tennessee