Senior Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Graphic Designer
Want to see your design work come to life? Looking to develop into a creative leadership role at a growing company? Ready to succeed in a fast-paced environment? This could be the role you’re looking for.
Advertising Vehicles is excited to be hiring a Senior Graphic Designer to join our passionate creative team. This role will be helping make client’s campaigns come to life, while maintaining a detailed and highly accurate process for executing projects. Qualified candidates should be ready to produce consistently accurate work from initial order review and template creation through art development, and print preparation, in a fast-paced production environment. This includes conducting quality reviews on orders ensuring technical accuracy to deliver error free product to clients.
In addition, this role is designed to grow into a department leadership position, and is seeking candidates interested in development and leadership growth.
Additional Responsibilities of the Senior Graphic Designer
- Lead and maintain graphic strategy and vision of design projects for assigned clients, accounts, and/or markets.
- Create eye-catching designs based on client direction, with high attention to technical, copy and branding requirements.
- Update progress while prioritizing and balancing multiple projects through constant team and inter-departmental communication.
- Prepare and send final print, while maintaining quality and concept of approved art (with addition of installation guide instructions per client needs where necessary).
- Support junior team members in problem solving and finalizing client and project design needs.
- Perform self and peer job checks to review and correct potential issues before release to print.
- Work closely with Install Department to understand and problem solve installation concerns and propose corrective actions to senior team members.
- Provide design development and graphic support on special projects to Design team leads, Marketing and Sales.
- Collaborate with Art Director to maintain Design file organization and process development.
- Maintain technical knowledge and share creative growth opportunities and inspiration with team by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Mentor junior team members and lead by example to promote company values of Accountability, Winning, Respecting, Failing Forward, and Learning, Growing, Teaching through strong teamwork and communication.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience (or equivalent demonstrated skills) in a fast-paced graphics production environment.
- 1 year of project leadership experience.
- Associate degree required.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software in a MAC environment, with emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience working with large scale print files, photography, and printer setup.
- Must have strong understanding of measurements, scale, and building templates for custom vehicles.
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communicator and skilled listener with the ability to execute a concept.
- Must be goal-oriented, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have color vision and will be required to view computer screens up close and at a distance.
About the company:
Advertising Vehicles is a 20-year-old Cincinnati area startup which has expanded and grown to support some of the biggest fleets and brands in America and is proud to now be serving clients in all 50 states. We love surrounding ourselves with winners who receive joy and satisfaction from their job and a job well done. Our team feeds on each other’s enthusiasm and shared team successes. We achieve this by working together building knowledge in our office environments and are not a Work-From-Home company. Watch Overview of the Work We Do at Advertising Vehicles
We reward success:
Our growth has presented many opportunities for many new roles. We are focused on continuing this trend, while also providing long-term opportunities for promotion and personal development.
We work hard to make sure we have a staff of competitively paid people. You will find that our 401K & Match program along with our healthcare benefits are competitive with what is offered at much larger companies. As well as an escalating PTO program that starts immediately.
In addition, this position includes 2 days of community service each year for volunteering with any community-based organization, allowing you to assist and promote any of the various nonprofits in our area. Some organizations we have worked with in the past include the American Cancer Society, Make-A-Wish Foundation, FreeStore Foodbank, Matthew 25 Ministries, and more.
Being based out of our Blue Ash, OH headquarters, this position is also encouraged to participate in a variety of Headquarters activities such as: Workout Wednesdays, cookouts, company parties, using the stocked breakroom, contests, and more.
If the following words resonate with you; please apply:
We are hiring people who will show up with a positive mindset. People who will do what it takes to achieve success, while remaining humble. We love people who love people. We hire solutions-oriented people that look forward to the next challenge. Only apply if you want to play your part on a winning team.
Are you ready to make an impact and be a part of our company growth? Apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D. Please, no third-parties or phone calls. We are only considering local candidates at this time.Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle to travel to client locations.
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
- Regularly slouching, bending, reaching, grabbing and sitting for the majority of the day.
- Ability to work independently.
Advertising Vehicles Inc
10810 Kenwood RdCincinnati, OH
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Designer Senior jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.