Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest technology focused organization for the promotional product and advertising industry, offering award winning ASI e-commerce services to over 24,000 members. We produce advanced interactive business tools, databases, and websites.
ASI is awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of mid-size businesses for providing exceptional benefits and programs for our employees. We employ innovative technologies while maintaining a friendly and creative company culture for nearly 450 employees, headquartered in Trevose, PA. We offer on-site gym, day care, frozen yogurt station, Starbucks, dry cleaning and café. Visit us at www.asicentral.com.
The Manager of Digital Ad Operations, reporting to the Executive Director, will oversee the daily operations of the ESP Digital Advertising department, as well as manage 7 Digital Advertising Specialists. The Manager will work with the team to optimize digital campaigns, ensure processes are followed, create and analyze reporting, create inventory and coach and mentor team members. Works with internal departments such as Sales, Technology, Design and Finance, as well as, 3rd party vendors to ensure delivery of all digital campaigns including banner ads, product placement ads, video ads, and web pages.
Position responsibilities include:
- Works with Executive Director to establish and implement consistent departmental policies, goals, processes and procedures, productivity and performance metrics and quality standards.
- Manages Digital Specialist team ensuring proper training, transparency, consistent processes and addressing employee issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall campaign management by monitoring advertising account performance and working with sales reps and specialists to ensure proper delivery of ad campaigns, maximizing delivery where applicable. This includes making suggestions for total ad campaign spend by product.
- Partners with Sales on handling and resolving escalated internal and external customer issues and ensuring that each customer’s account is thoroughly reviewed with the sales rep and that all changes are being implemented in a timely fashion.
- Creates and analyzes advertising reporting ensuring campaigns are performing as expected and researching any fluctuation in results.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating issues to management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5-years management experience required.
- Experience with ad coordination and trafficking is a plus.
- Must be analytical and a problem solver.
- Proven ability to multi-task and be flexible with day-to- day responsibilities.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and be able to learn other software programs quickly.
- Competent with Internet browsers.
- Basic HTML and graphic knowledge, a plus.
ASI offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, seven paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and much more. Visit our company career web site at www.asicareers.com.