International Marketing and Public Relations Firm is seeking both Opening and/or Closing independent contractors to join our upbeat and jovial Outside Sales Team as we expand our Michigan Operations. The independent contractor is a pivotal position in the business development process. The right candidate would be professional and courteous with potential clients, helping them understand our services and products.
****Please read this posting in it's entirety.****
- who is sick & tired of doing all the hard work, and not getting paid for it.
- who is Upbeat, has a Positive Personality, and a Strong Gett'er Done Work Ethic!
- who is a Self-Starter/Punctual/Organized with a Hunter Attitude.
- with Good Communication/Verbal Skills.
- Live outside the US...No Problem we welcome candidates from outside the US to make calls to US businesses....NO RELOCATION NECESSARY
- Highest Commission Payouts in the industry!
- Produce & Get Paid ASAP Plan! (What a concept! Paid within the week of making a sale! Multiple sales in a week = Multiple pays in a week!)
- We will train you. Complete & Ongoing training.
- Flexible Hours.
- This is a Independent Contractor Strong Commission (1099 Role.)
- Compensation: Commission based income - you earn what you turn, which can be exciting!
We would like to talk:
- If you send your resume with work history.
- If you are serious about making money.
- If you are serious about working independently.
- If you willing to learn and are coach-able.
- Experience selling local media such as Yellow Pages, publications, cable TV, radio, etc. is a great plus. Business to business calling experience is a plus.
- Great for those that need flexibility, or want to keep busy, and like making money.
We have the most successful branding product connecting local small and medium size businesses to tens of thousands of local customers right in the neighborhood as well as the most comprehensive multi-faceted Internet Marketing service NOT normally afforded to SMB's. Exciting products to represent.
Listed compensation is an average of what a successful contractor should make within their first year