We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- At least 6 months previous experience working with children in early childhood.
- 12+ Early Childhood Education (ECE) units, as required by California state law.
- Physicians Report and TB Test
- Proof of Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Measles, and Influenza vaccine (or willingness to get vaccines upon hire)
- Live Scan Clearance
- Pediatric CPR and First Aid
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills