Operations Manager for Adventure Tours MC04
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adventure Tours is a charter bus company located in Accokeek, MD. Our company has been on a steady growth path over the past 12 years. We are looking to add an operations manager to our team to help continue our success and growth. The operations manager will report to the Director of Operations. The primary role for this position is to manage day to day operations. The has great potential as we look for a strong leader to help Adventure Tours continue growth and development. We are a small company with a family atmosphere. We believe in taking care of each other.
Pay & Benefits:
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Plan with 3% Company Match.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay.
- Performance Bonuses.
- Second Shift Schedule: (2:00 pm - 11:00 pm).
- 3+ years of operations management experience within the transportation industry.
- Excellent analytical and communications ability, both verbal and written.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Leadership ability.
- Ability to handle difficult client and driver interactions.
- Must be a "self-starter" with strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Proven work experience as operations manager or similar role.
- Must be computer savvy.
- CDL class B with Passenger endorsement is a plus.
- Customer service experience.
- Transportation/Tourism experience is plus.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and influence the actions of others.
- Updated resume will be required.
- Management of 50+ vehicles and 70+ employees.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Creating weekly operator schedule.
- Review schedule in advance to ensure coverage and confirmations are in place.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's.
- Manage and create standard operating procedures in accordance with Federal, state, and local regulations.
- Work with maintenance team to ensure safe operations of vehicles.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous operational improvement opportunities.
- Manage and review all routes for efficiency and on-time performance.
- Handle all escalated operations issues.
- Develop, administer and maintain an aggressive safety program.
- Prepare and submit DOT, DOD, IFTA, IRP worker's compensation, vehicle accident and equipment reports.
- Oversee driver DOT safety and compliance requirements.
- Act as a company liaison to passengers, clients and partners.
- Other tasks as assigned
If you are interested in becoming our Operations Manager and have the experience in the above mentioned, call our recruiters today at 417-456-6404
Get fresh Adventure Tours jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.