Adventure ABA is looking for an energetic and motivated BCBA to join our team dedicated to making differences in the lives of those affected by Autism. You will receive PTO, paid holidays, health insurance, dental, vision, and a chance for growth throughout our team!
- Clinic and home clients
- Potential for growth with the company as we continue to expand
- Conduct behavioral and skill assessments
- Write and oversee implementation of skill acquisition, behavior reduction programs, and behavior intervention plans.
- Continuously monitor client progress and update treatment plans and progress reports accordingly.
- Supervise and provide ongoing training and feedback for Registered Behavior Technicians
- Current BCBA certification and LBA in the state of Arizona
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, or related field
- Experience using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to teach individuals with Autism
- Experience supervising/training staff and parents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, creative, and demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to utilize online systems for billing, scheduling, data collection, and reports