Remote Event Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Remote Event Planner. Our Remote Event Planners play a key role in our travel team building itineraries, crafting emails, performing hotel rate checks, arranging concierge services, corresponding with suppliers, and building relationships with our trusted supplier network and clientele. To be a successful remote travel agent, you should have a passion for travel and a desire to inspire others to make their travel dreams come true.
- Support in writing emails to clients
- Research destination, culinary, and activity recommendations
- Correspond with suppliers to coordinate curated travel arrangements
- Create and keep client travel documents and invoices updated
- Completes travel arrangements for clients with air, hotel, car, and other ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares. Utilizes preferred vendors to minimize expense
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the travel needs of the staff, including ticket/itinerary processing, clerical functions, travel credits, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or Business a plus
- Related travel experience and industry knowledge is essential
- A passion for travel
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-driven in an autonomous, remote environment
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be highly regarded
- A dedicated home-work environment, including:
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
- Minimal distractions
Adventure Solution Tours
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Remote Event Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.