Remote Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
Travel Perks! If you are searching for your next adventure in your professional life, we may have the perfect position for you as a Customer Service Specialist on our team. Help make our client's dreams trips and destinations become a reality. You will learn about the inner workings of the industry and can even access exclusive perks to make plans for yourself. Your primary goal will be to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Two or more years of experience in customer service or the travel industry
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking
- Excellent and quick decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Discuss itinerary options with clients and suggest destinations, transportation methods and lodging possibilities depending on the clients' interests
- Make reservations on behalf of clients for air travel, car rental, lodging, excursions, and activities while ensuring the clients' preferences are met
- Coordinate payment schedules for itinerary packages or other trip components with clients and process authorized payments
- Offer potential clients a comprehensive price quote for destination packages
- Organize and deliver itinerary materials in a cohesive manner for clients
- Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Daily Live Training
- One on One Support
- Travel perks
Adventure Solution Tours
Get fresh Remote CALL Center Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.