Travel Telemetry RN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adventure Nursing is a nurse and veteran-owned staffing agency that prides itself on being completely transparent with our nurses. Hiring ASAP!
Specialty: Telemetry RN
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Days, 3x12
Length: 13 Weeks
Blended Hourly Rate: $87 Blended rate per hour// $3,140 weekly gross
Location: Reno, NV 89502
Requirements and additional information
- Current active Nevada RN License
- ACLS, BLS/BCLS
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3
- Must pass a telemetry competency exam to include identifying and measuring telemetry rhythms strips.
- The schedule consists of a 4 week period in which preferences are written out and the leadership may change the requests to balance the staff in order to meet the needs of the unit.
- Nurses are required to work 1 extra shift and 4 weekend shifts in that four week period.
- Additionally, they must work 2/3 major holidays in the contract period.
- There will be opportunities to float to ICU’s, medical floors as well Renown South Meadows.
- Can call off, without penalty, FOUR (4) shifts, or 48 hours, for low census per 13 week contract. This may be full or partial shifts.
- Will NOT hire travelers/contractors that have a permanent address within sixty (60) miles of the facility.
- Number of Positions: 4
HealthcareView all jobs at Adventure Nursing
Get fresh RN Telemetry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.