Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Network Support Analyst who:
Provides installation and support services for personal computers, local area networks (LAN) and related equipment. Serves as initial point of contact for employees with PC and/or network issues and concerns.
- Installs, supports and maintains local area network (LAN), including main file server, other network file servers and gateways, network management software, network operating system software, print serving, hubs, cabling, dial access services and related equipment. Provides LAN administration.
- Provides first-level PC installation and support services for end users, including set-up, configuration and maintenance of PCs and LAN connections for the hardware and standard/dedicated software needed for employees to perform their jobs. Provides training for end-users as needed on standard PC software including Windows, GroupWise, Microsoft Word and Excel, Client Access, and remote communications. Provides technical training for peer and entry-level support employees.
- Installs and maintains the email system and serves as primary contact person. Supports security technologies as it relates to clients and servers. Provides purchasing support for PCs and network equipment as requested. Maintains current hardware/software audits to ensure the enterprise is in compliance with all licensing agreements. Performs PC and network-related hardware/software product evaluations, as requested.
- Maintains service level agreements with various end-user departments and enterprise business units. Identifies potential areas where policies/procedures require development or change. Analyzes existing methods and develops alternatives to increase operations and production efficiency.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred
- Three years technical experience: Preferred
- Microsoft Novell technical certification: Preferred
- Dell Certified Technician: Preferred
- CompTIA Certifications: Preferred