Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission. Located in the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills, Adventist Health Sonora is proud to care for its community, and features an extraordinary medical team of world-class physicians and specialists, top-notch medical technology, caring professionals, and award-winning quality-all in the heart of California's "Gold Country". Winner of the CALNOC Performance Excellence Award three years in a row, Adventist Health Sonora is committed to delivering exceptional care and offers outpatient and inpatient services including total cancer care, diagnostic imaging, heart and vascular care, orthopedics, and more. Just 50 miles northeast of Modesto, Sonora is seated in Tuolumne County, ripe with countless scenic and recreational opportunities for all ages including a historic downtown, numerous hiking and biking trails, lakes, camp sites, and year round festivals, which abound in this community.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Administrative Assistant who:
Performs a broad range of administrative and clerical duties in support of department operations. Directs workflow. Maintains a consistent and professional appearance in all communications in written and verbal form. Assists with research and provides administrative support to special projects.
- Performs general receptionist duties. Maintains department records, reports, statistics and performs related duties, i.e. patient medical records and all related documents, administrative reports, supplies and equipment inventories, department costs and other budgetary information, and personnel and other office files.
- Prepares all departmental memos, agendas, minutes and reports. Copies, distributes and files reports/memos/records as requested.
- Assists with chart preparation. Participates in departmental performance improvement and quality assurance activities. Utilizes and updates departmental databases.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred