Environmental Services Associate PRN AdventHealth Central Pasco ER
Location Address: 16625 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33558
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
PRN (Not a full time benefitted position, this is an "as-needed" job)/Night (11pm-7am)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Cleans assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, and sanitizing all surfaces
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with facility standards
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated
- Demonstrates a complete knowledge of infection control, isolation procedures and proper operation of cleaning equipment related to cleaning. Documents all work that has been performed
- Stocks cart daily with paper products and cleaning solution. Cleans patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices and ancillary rooms in assigned areas. Collects and disposes of trash (contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner. Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up.Procedures include but are not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, damp mopping, high dusting, wall washing, scrubbing, bed making and vacuuming
- Dispose of normal and biohazardous waste and handle Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and safe condition
- Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Education or equivalent
- One year of technical experience preferred
Performs a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition. Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean and working condition.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.