Director of Sales
Advatix, Inc. is one of world’s leading providers of eCommerce Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting Services and Solutions that enables its clients to transform their operations for speed, service, and cost of fulfillment and delivery of goods and services. Advatix is based in Westlake Village, CA with a global technology hub in India. It currently serves customers in the US, Latin America, and Asia.
Director of Customer Solutions (Sales) Advatix is looking to add a Sales Leader to its team to enable its continued growth. A successful candidate would be experienced in leading Sales growth in the eCommerce, Supply Chain, Logistics Consulting space. This person would have a strong success record while engaging at the C-suite, board, investor levels. The right candidate would have experience in solution selling with various pricing models. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading teams in the eCommerce supply chain space.
The Director of Sales is responsible for ensuring personal sales consistently meet or exceed the established business goals. The primary responsibility is acquiring new clients that meet margin expectations. The Director of Sales will develop strong relationships at all levels in the client’s organization and perform in a way that always exceeds the Clients’ expectation of Experience, Service and Value, all while exemplifying our company values and culture. The position will report to the Vice President Sales and collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute the business growth strategy.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for consistently achieving personal sales and service goals while also supporting the sales activities of the organization in order to reach the overall sales goal
- Constantly nurtures existing clients and is always looking to bring on new, qualified clients to promote financial growth.
- Supports the leadership team in the development and execution of all sales goals and understands all aspects of the goal development methodology and application (how it all works)
- Uses systems as prescribed to enter client data, analyze sales results, and identify and capitalize on existing opportunities.
- Develops and executes a strategy to maximize results with clients that includes forecasting and analysis.
- Conducts research in order to become subject matter expert in the areas relevant to our clientele.
- Fully utilizes CRM system to maximize personal sales and support the overall Pro Sales team’s results.
- Effectively communicates client requests (product, financial, design, etc.) to the appropriate person/department
- Attend and actively participates (uses the information learned effectively) in industry meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Conducts sessions/events with clients including, but not limited to, Product Knowledge training, public relations events and consumer facing activities.
- Strives to consistently improve their existing professional skills as a means for personal and professional growth
- Actively participates in all company sponsored training programs and events
- Obtains professional certifications as needed to promote the achievement of goals
Values Promotion and Maintenance
- Acts in a manner that exemplifies and enhances the Advatix brand and company culture
- Responsible for modeling, support, and adherence to company values
- Holds others accountable to the company culture
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and additionally operates collaboratively with the Leadership team.
- Director of Sales has no direct reports
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Network of C-Level Business Leaders in E-Commerce, Logistics, and Private Equity
- Experience in developing solutions, and making professional business presentations
- The ability to support and understand in depth analysis of operational and financial performance and present the findings using spreadsheets and graphs
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM Account Management tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational abilities
- Strong leadership skills, ability to mobilize a team of people to achieve a common goal
- BA or Equivalent
Location: Charlotte, AZ or other US Locations
- Base Salary/Commissions
- Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Benefits, 401K
- Growth opportunity
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Our client has a set of core values that, when executed successfully throughout all departments, results in a company that is innovative, profitable, and focused on long-term growth. The mission is to create the best, most memorable customer shopping experience through quality product and trustworthy service; then nurture those relationships for life.