Advatix Inc Hamden, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Advatix is a team of the world's top Supply Chain and Logistics experts with a laser focus on helping our clients transform their operating models to become market leaders.
Our client is one of country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, spirits and beer. They are dedicated to serving the community with top notch service, huge selection, and the best prices around.
Our client is seeking a full-time or part-time Cashier/Stock Clerk.
- A friendly attitude and passionate about spirits, wine, and beer
- Results driven and believes in delivering great customer service
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds required
- Must be willing and able to pass all pre-employment testing and background checks including employment verification and legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have prior working history with references
- Experience in retail and wine and spirits knowledge a plus
- Retail experience: at 1 year required
Advatix®, Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of ecommerce Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting Services and Solutions that enables its clients to transform their operations for speed, service, and cost of fulfillment and delivery of goods and services and we are committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Advatix IncWhy Work Here?
XPDEL is a leading provider of Fulfillment and Delivery services, with nationwide coverage for 2-Day Delivery.
Become a key member of an exemplary Supply Chain and Logistics company. If you love a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where clients are the focus, and your growth is in your hands, this is your new career company. We provide speed, service, cost fulfillment, and delivery of goods and services in the US.