Our luxury high-end retail client has a set of core values that, when executed successfully throughout all departments, results in a company that is innovative, profitable, and focused on long-term growth. The mission is to create the best, most memorable customer shopping experience through quality product and trustworthy service; then nurture those relationships for life.
We are hiring uncapped commission sales associates that have the rare opportunity to play a significant role in purchasing a product that will impact their customers life. It takes a very focused and caring individual to help customers make impactful decisions to purchase these products, they offer a financially rewarding career to those who qualify for this position.
As a customer-focused commission sales associate, you are an outgoing retail professional with exceptional customer service skills. Your natural disposition is to be 'guest obsessed.' You love putting people at ease. The base plus commission performance compensation allows the opportunity to earn one of the best incomes in the luxury retail category.
- Are committed to the customer & establishing long term customer relations
- Relationship builder, engaging personality, able to build business, goal oriented to hit top commissions
- Driven & Thrive in a retail sales environment and are naturally competitive
- Understand the importance of integrity, strong work ethic, and professionalism
- Are available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Enjoy being a valued member of a teamwork environment
- Bilingual skills preferred but not necessary
Our client is committed to a healthy and nurturing work environment in the stores and at the home office and are proud to offer benefits that are among the most competitive in our industry.
- Paid Vacations (after completion of first year of employment)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- LTD (Long-Term Disability) Insurance
- 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Credit Union
- Employee Purchase Plan
- Direct Deposit
Monetary bonuses are achievable throughout the year. In addition, you may have the opportunity to transition to other rewarding positions in store management and the corporate office.
*Advatix, Inc. is one of world’s leading providers of eCommerce Supply Chain and Logistics Consulting Services and Solutions that enables its clients to transform their operations for speed, service, and cost of fulfillment and delivery of goods and services. Advatix is based in Westlake Village, CA with a global technology hub in India. It currently serves customers in the US, Latin America, and Asia.*
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualiﬁed individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Powered by JazzHR