Fulfillment Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fulfillment Center Manager
The Fulfillment Center Manager (FCM) Reports to the Director of Planning and Implementation/ Regional Manager and is responsible for all fulfillment center operations including mentorship of the team and full cycle of inventory and product distribution. The Fulfillment Center Manager directs the daily activities of a high-volume pick, pack, ship Fulfillment Center and the key responsibilities include planning and execution of weekly volume as well as managing the day-to-day operation of the facility's staffing, ensuring inventory accuracy, Food Safety/Quality Control, coaching and all personnel-related issues.
The FCM ensures the team will perform in ways that always exceed the Clients’ expectations of the Experience, the Service and especially the Value, all while exemplifying our company values and culture and culminating in satisfied customers and accomplishing the mission.
Key Result Areas
Inventory and Product Distribution
- Responsible for all product life cycle including receive, ship, store and distribute product and/or material within the fulfillment center
- Indirectly manage Warehouse Delivery Fleet, ensuring operations executes on-time with quality deliveries
- Implement best-in-class working and safety procedures and physical layout for the entire FC
- Scale the warehouse team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Fulfill pick-pack orders efficiently and safely
- Supervise warehouse receiving and pick/pack team
- Maintain security of warehouse location
- Maintain fixture storage area and cleanliness of space
- Ensure proper handling of all warehouse orders
- Create and maintain excellent metrics and tracking of incidents
- Managing space and logistics in a X square foot building
- Responsible for the management of personnel, quality assurance/food safety, inventory accuracy, production, and replenishment.
- Ensure adequate staffing, equipment, and space utilization to fulfill production goals during peak holiday weeks as well as non-peak periods.
- Develop detailed facility operations plans and schedules for peak periods based on high-level parameters provided by upper management.
- Plan resources (both equipment and staff) to meet growth requirements.
- Manage and develop the team to optimize productivity and promote growth.
- Work closely with Food Safety and Quality Assurance teams to ensure we are executing to the highest possible standards for our customers.
- Develop, implement and facilitate processes that focus on achieving measurable improvements to operational efficiency, inventory management, quality, food safety, order accuracy, and on-time delivery.
- Establish annual departmental operating budgets and track/control spending within a budget.
- Maintain environmental, safety, and other relevant regulatory compliance.
- Work with other managers to continuously improve policy, procedures, practices and training.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of reports regarding daily and weekly operations.
- Provide excellent service to all internal and external customers.
- Create and manage LEAN program in facility, including standardized work, visual management, and 5S
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have 5+ years of experience working in a faced-paced warehouse/production logistics/ high-volume pick, pack production or manufacturing environment
- Experience managing a team of at least 50+ employees
- Ability to use KPIs and data to manage and improve processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Successful track record in leadership and supervising the work of subordinates
- Strong customer orientation and problem-solving skills including 5W or 8D root cause analysis
- Establish priorities and multi-task
- Possess professional business demeanor
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Very organized / Methodical
- Critical / Analytic / Objective
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in a LEAN environment; Six Sigma Green belt preferred
- Demonstrated servant leadership behavior
- Problem Solving/Analysis/Decision Making
- Partnership with all departments
- Technical Capacity
- Project Management
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Occasional high stress when dealing with systems/customers/staff
- Ability to enter the cold case, cooler, and freezer thereby being subjected to cold temperatures for extended periods of time
- Competitive Base Salary
- Opportunity to hire and grow your team
- Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Benefits, 401K
- Growth opportunity
XPDEL, Inc. is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Advatix, Inc.