- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Salary Range: Based upon Experience
Advatech Pacific recognizes our employees to be our most valuable asset. Employees have incredible opportunities to work on a variety of products that impact the Aerospace and Defense industries. Our inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements within the Aerospace and Defense Industry. Advatech seeks motivated people who have bold new ideas and the engineering initiative to develop products. The culture is fast paced and thrives on intellectual curiosity coupled with an insatiable drive to get it right the first time. We offer a flexible, challenging and fun work environment.
Advatech Pacific provides a variety of benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, sick time, company paid holidays, vacation time and a 401k plan with a match. In addition, employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results.
Currently Advatech has a position open for a Mechanical Engineer that will focus on design and analysis of various aerospace structures and components.
- 3-5 years Mechanical Engineering experience.
- 1-3 years Ansys experience.
- A good understanding of mechanical component design, modeling and drafting.
- Experience utilizing Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) is a plus.
- Demonstrated design, modeling and drafting experience to include detailing of mechanical systems and components.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to utilize the MS office suite of products
- Experience utilizing CAD software such as Catia and NX or Analysis Software such as Ansys, Nastran and FEMAP is desirable.
- Knowledge of External and Internal components and systems for Aircraft, Missiles, Rockets, Launch Vehicles and Satellites is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate should have experience designing mechanical components, aircraft structures, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, gas turbines or aircraft components.
- Experience with structures and composites in the following area’s; design, fabrication, and analysis of composites, formed aluminum, cast, and other metallic components.
- Requires a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Due to the responsibilities of these positions, customer requirements, and Export Control Information (ECI) all qualified applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
Advatech Pacific, Inc.Phoenix, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.