Nurse Practitioner - Greenville County , South Carolina
Advantmed is a leading provider of risk adjustment, quality improvement and value-based solutions to health plans and providers. We drive market leading performance with integrated technology, service, and program solutions that optimize the risk and quality performance of our partners. Our solutions focus on identifying, managing, and documenting risk and quality performance, and the proactive clinical engagement of high acuity populations.
The building B.L.O.C.K.S. of our team’s success!
Bring the fun
Leverage together for better
Care at every touchpoint
Keep your word. Keep it real
Stay curious & listen well
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Nurse Practitioner to join our Advantmed provider network. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting in-home* wellness risk adjustment assessments for the Medicare population. Your primary objective will be to assess the overall health and well-being of Medicare beneficiaries to ensure accurate and comprehensive risk adjustment coding, leading to greater value-based care.
*~90% of visits will be in-home, but there is still opportunity for tele-health visits
- Perform annual wellness visits and health assessments on a population with chronic conditions
- Provide patient health education opportunities
- Assist in closing quality care gaps (i.e. screenings and labs)
- An enthusiastic collaborator contributing to the enhancement of care delivery
- Must have a valid unencumbered NP License for South Carolina
- Must up-to-date to date COVID19 vaccination
- Previous In-home Risk Assessment experience a plus but not required
- 3 years patient care experience required. (Experience in primary care/adult/geriatric, EMR skills preferred)
- Bilingual a plus!
- Competitive wages (Position is a contractor position based on client visits, $100-$110/hr)
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid mileage
- Greenville, SC
- Charleston, SC
- Chester, SC
- Lancaster, SC
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView All Advantmed Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.