Full time direct hire job opportunity for a highly talented and motivated front end PHP Developer.
You will be working on the leading edge of front end development of our website pages, forms, applications, plugins and other related tools/technologies that provide a seamless end-to-end user experience.
In this role, you will also ensure that our website is performing efficiently, which may require analysis and revision of existing plugins, forms, and/or design attributes as well as server environment changes.
SEO best practices and marketing experience a plus.
We are looking for:
- PHP 5, MySQL, SOA, XML, REST, JSON, AJAX and Web Services experience
- Experience with PHP Frameworks and MVC
- Comfortable working in a hosted environment (AWS)
- Familiar with versioning control systems, specifically Git/Source Tree
- Experience with Word Press (custom theme, short code, function, etc.)
- Experience with cross-browser, platform and device testing
- Experience with responsive website design
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to test, debug and fix existing code as needed
- Forward-thinking approach to website design/technology – remain up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies
- Good communication skills