Are you great at managing multiple things at once? Do you like to see a project through from beginning to end? Do you like bringing ideas to life? If so, we’re looking for savvy candidates who are interested in a career with strong growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come to join our team as a Customer Service Representative/InsideSales Assistant!
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver extraordinary customer experience. You will be responsible for incoming sales activities within the Advantedge Marketing Group. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the ability to manage projects and keep things moving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Suggests appropriate products and services meet customer needs and budget
- Assists in following up on leads and referrals resulting from a telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures
- Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule
- Executes a variety of marketing functions, including mailings, thank you cards, website, social media, etc.
- Helps as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Assist production when required
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least two years in retail, inside sales, customer service or executive assistant work
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills