We are seeking an Internal/Family Medicine trained physician to join us in pursuit of high quality patient care to provide a full scope of primary care services including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent
- Completion of three year post graduate medical training from a U.S. accredited residency program in Internal Medicine
- Seeking both experienced - 2 years and above, and newly trained providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine and or Family Medicine
- Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure.
- Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) strongly preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and Microsoft Office
If you have any questions on this opportunity, please contact:
Susan Scherr, Senior Physician Recruiter