Advantage xPO Brisbane, CA
- Expired: November 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for warehouse assisting in receiving and will perform functions of a delivery driver.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Â Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices or orders to verify accuracy
- Confer and correspond with establishment representative to rectify problems such as damages, shortages or nonconformance to specifications
- Put away received inventory in correct location
- Perform picking of orders in building and assist with shipping of orders
- Sort and load delivery truck
- Accurate on time delivery of customer orders
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete verifying deliveries and turned back in on time
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 Months warehouse environment experience
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptional customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to use pallet jack, 2-wheel dolly, and man-up lift
- Ability to climb in and out of 20-foot commercial vehicle
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which foster positive relationships with customers and TriMark personnel
- Possess sound decision-making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Equipment operating experience
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Advantage xPO