Compensation: $52,000 base salary + $7,800 target yearly performance bonus; Relocation assistance to Boston if needed.
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research and design. They never settle and aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. With 70% of their products being world/industry first and strong direct-sales approach, their operating profit margin is 53% leading to the 6th highest position in terms of market cap. Their strict promote from within policy puts pressure on the organization to continue developing new managers so they can expand their business and provide lucrative careers for their employees. They hire talented individuals who push themselves and their organization to get to the next level.
This role is an entry level position (recent graduates welcomed to apply). The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality who can support the sales team, has a demonstrated history of leadership potential, detailed oriented, and adaptable as this is a versatile role. The position will offer growth in this role up to leadership opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist sales with general requests, answering questions, and/or guidance with policies/procedures
- Assist with incoming customer calls by providing quotations, placing orders, answering customer questions, fielding technical support inquiries, etc.
- Act as a key point of contact for local office and assigned remote office
- Maintain office duties such as ordering supplies, literature, business cards, office structure/organization
- Enter & report sales employee's attendance daily/weekly
- Process expense reports for all employees
- Collaborate on assigned goal projects with other NSS members
- Examples of projects include but not limited to customer surveys, trial follow-up, or marketing support
- Complete other duties or projects as assigned
- Understand and observe company/departmental policies and procedures
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- High degree of accuracy, focus, and flexibility.
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environment
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationship
- Ability to empathize with both internal and external customers and ensure that you’re not happy until they are
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales support role
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-verify employer.