Printing Press Feeder
Advantage xPO Mount Gilead, NC
- Posted: 29 days ago
Advantage XPO is currently searching for a Printing Press Feeder for PaperWorks Industries, a leading manufacturer of paperboard and packaging solutions. This position will be based at their Mount Gilead, NC plant location
About PaperWorks Industries:
PaperWorks is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of 100% recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards.
We want our team members to be proud of the essential work they do, our commitment to the environment, and the overall company. As part of our culture journey to be recognized as a Great Place to Work©, we continue to invest heavily in our people, our company culture and in state-of-the-art technology to be at the forefront of innovation and market differentiation. PaperWorks’ products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
Our purpose is clear. Deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
The Printing Press Feeder is responsible for keeping the press running smoothly and for assisting the Pressman, while maintaining quality which meets our customer's specifications.
The Printing Press Feeder is responsible for keeping the press running smoothly and for assisting the Pressman, while maintaining quality which meets our customer's specifications. The individual ensures conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards. Meets or exceeds production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system.
- Follow and complete all work instructions for each job.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Operate a walkie to transport product within and between departments.
- Feed the press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain ink levels, dampening solution and all other supplies.
- Assist the Pressman with make readies and production.
- Perform wash-ups on the presses.
- Troubleshoot and maintain printing equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system).
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Possess a strong knowledge of all printing functions.
- Minimum of 3 years feeding large-format sheet fed lithographic printing presses.
- The successful candidate will be required to work a continental shift schedule.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage xPOWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage xPO will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage xPO is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantagexpo.com.
AddressMount Gilead, NC