Inside Sales Rep - East Providence, RI
Advantage xPO East Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
Signode is a leading transit-packaging provider, offering safe and effective products and solutions to our customers globally.
With over $2B in revenue, 80+ manufacturing facilities across 6 continents and over 7,000 employees worldwide, Signode is a leading manufacturer of a broad spectrum of transit packaging consumables, tools, software, and equipment that optimize end-of line packaging operations and protect products in transit. Signode brings this extensive product portfolio together under hundreds of trusted brands to offer complete transit packaging solutions to its customers.
We produce strap, stretch and protective packaging. We also manufacture packaging tools and equipment used to apply the bulk packaging materials. These commercial packaging products are used to pack, bundle, unitize, protect and secure goods during warehousing and transit. Our company is a pioneer in the industrial packaging sector with a long history of customer-focused innovations in materials, processes and automation technology that have revolutionized the sector.
We are proud to be the Transit Packaging Division of Crown Holdings, Inc. We are excited to go to market as Signode and to share the portfolio of products, services and capabilities that make us the world’s premier end-of-line packaging company.
Please read the below job description and if you are interested please apply on Signode’s website here.Inside Sales & Customer Service - East Providence, RI
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to enter the sales field. After training, they would be responsible for prospecting new business with existing customers, as well as seeking new ones.
The goal would be for them to transition to a full-time outside salesperson at a date to be determined in the future.
This is an excellent to opportunity to enter a growing industry with a high-income potential.
- The person would be responsible for growing new business with existing house accounts
- Willing to make prospecting calls daily
- Enter orders into company system
- Ensure on-time deliveries through follow-up with shipping departments
- Provide exceptional customer service
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency
- Possess great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Customer Service in a distribution environment
- Ability to foster and support a close relationship with customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to extensive follow-up
- Knowledge of computer programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full time position working Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Competitive hourly rate
- Potential to earn additional commissions
- Company health insurance & FSA plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- On-the-job training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent college graduate or 3+ years of sales or customer service.
- Any equivalent of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage xPOWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage xPO will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage xPO is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantagexpo.com.
AddressEast Providence, RI