HR Services Advisor, West Palm Beach, FL
Advantage xPO West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: November 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Services Advisor, West Palm Beach, FL
Responsible for consulting with clients on human resource matters, best practices, employee handbook options and responding to and identifying compliance concerns that pertain to state and federal employment law questions. Serves as a mentor to HR Services Advisors ensuring proper understanding of employment law, departmental tasks and quality control. in a call center environment.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in employment law legislation and conveys state and federal labor laws to internal partners and clients to maintain compliance.
- Answers and identifies human resources and employment law questions/concerns utilizing appropriate resources.
- Builds strong relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
- Establishes and maintains clear and accurate written and verbal communication with clients to ensure understanding of recommendations and advisements.
- Utilizes advanced employment law and human resources knowledge obtained through course of study, continuing education, and experience to answer high-impact client questions.
- Works under limited supervision to provide accurate, timely responses to clients regarding employment law issues.
- Provides direction and assistance to Advisor I to build knowledge regarding proper client conversations, e-mail responses, atypical client situations, resources available and day to day activities to help ensure smooth daily departmental operations along with proper issue resolution.
- Conducts client interviews to gather all relevant information and begin the handbook creation process.
- Conducts follow-up calls with clients to assist clients when making changes to their handbook.
- Utilizes available resources to answer client questions and discuss basic employment law/human resources information to aid in the creation and/or updating of the employee handbook.
- Coaches clients on human resources matters, best practices, and employee handbook options.
- Inputs client information into Handbook Generation System accurately to ensure that end product meets client specifications and provides client with approval copy within expected timeframes.
- Proofreads handbook approval copy to correct errors in accuracy, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
- Completes custom job descriptions independently and in a timely and accurate manner in order to provide client with high quality product.
- Acts as a reviewer for job descriptions completed by other team members for grammatical, compliance, and formatting errors to ensure that a high quality product is produced and delivered to the client.
- Researches and resolves client issues to promote client retention and provide high quality customer satisfaction, partnering with supervisor, handbook team, and/or sales team as needed.
- Identifies and addresses training, documentation, and system enhancement needs to improve departmental processes and efficiencies.
- Participates in special projects to represent departmental interests or to improve departmental processes or efficiencies.
- This position requires someone in the role to handle telephonic HR guidance, HR Guidance, back up the field HRP team, and conduct Oasis Performance Management demos. This position s hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Spanish speaking.
- Multi-state regulatory experience.
- PHR and/or SHRM Certification
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 4 years of experience in HR Related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification - Preferred.
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Advantage xPO