Director, Americas Enterprise System
Advantage xPO Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Deployment and Program Management will be responsible for driving and delivering multiple cross-functional and time-sensitive enterprise system projects, including Oracle EBS, Teamcenter PLM and other supporting applications that complement ERP and PLM. Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). Will work under the direction of the Head of Global Enterprise Systems to support the execution of the Enterprise Systems Roadmap for Digital Transformation within our Americas region.
Must be able to drive scope and project objectives to keep project on track and delivery time. Able to appropriately call out project risks and escalate through correct channels as necessary. Responsible for the development, oversight and implementation of project management activities and utilizes extensive project management skills to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely delivery and implementation of project deliverables to meet stakeholder objectives.
You will align the priorities of the business to ensure that there is a clear and accurate plan, that priorities are established, that interdependencies are known, understood and managed, that project management governance is in place across all work streams and that ultimately these multi-discipline projects are delivered on time.
The Director of Deployment and Program Management responsibilities will include:
- Bring strong subject matter knowledge to define project scope, facilitate requirements elicitation as well as to proactively identify and overcome project blockers.
- Work in conjunction with Analytics and the business to drive insights and measure impact of proposed projects and enhancements and measure achieved results post implementation.
- Manage/engage with multiple projects concurrently while ensuring all project artifacts and operational readiness activities are addressed.
- Effectively engage with remote teams.
- Ability to work with internal Customers to clearly define and document end-to-end requirements & testing plans.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure accurate tracking of project needs and prioritization to drive resource availability and allocation in business planning processes.
- Have strong core Project Management skills and be the engine to drive stakeholders forward in a cohesive and collaborative manner while ensuring proper communication and accountability.
- Provide single point of contact for our business partners on assigned projects. Establish and conduct meetings to communicate expectations, project roles, status updates, track open issues and work with all groups and clients to resolve issues as required.
- Identify risks, develop risk mitigation plans and communicate across company.
- Scope project and develop implementation project plan, measurable project goals, and objectives, tasks, timelines and monitors progress toward achievement.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items and follow appropriate methodologies.
- Participate in establishing policies and procedures that are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives.
- Maintain excellent communication with all levels of management, be responsive to customers, and provide appropriate training and cross training to other team members.
- Drive enhancements or development of new processes, efficiency tools and technology deployments in support of Operations.
- Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional teams in both Agile and traditional SDLC environments
- Knowledge of UAT, regression and stress testing system implementations
- Demonstrated skills in communication and ability to manage relationships across business and functional areas
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and solutions
- Cooperates cross-functionally, with experience leading these cross-functional teams
- Commit to Customers and stakeholders
- Pragmatic & Open minded
- Leadership & self-starter
- Fluent English spoken and written
- MBA or master level degree
- PMP, CAPM or SCM certification
Additional Qualifications Required
- BSc/BA degree required,
- 8 + years of hands-on project management or equivalent professional experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage xPOWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage xPO will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage xPO is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantagexpo.com.