Location: Newark, NJ
Funds Team Onboarding Specialist
- Client onboarding and maintenance relating specifically to Investment Manager Funds segments
- Financial Market Regulatory Due Diligence on-boarding for all client segments
- Receive and co-ordinate FM account opening and maintenance requests specifically focusing on Investment manager sub-funds
- Determine and instruct which systems will be required, along with hierarchy requirements.
- Record and document information appropriately and accurately.
- Follow processes by which the Client's regulatory requirements can be met in the most efficient and client friendly manner while retaining highly organized supporting documentation.
- Generating Financial Market Regulatory Due Diligence Letters for all client segments
- Work closely with Financial Markets Compliance to maintain a complete understanding of the current regulations along with any changes or additions as they come along.
- Work with various other internal stakeholders as required, to ensure a seamless process for clients and their transactions.
- Constantly strive to improve the current onboarding and regulatory process.
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and apply knowledge & requirements to various situations
- Strong excel knowledge (including ability to undertake ‘v-lookups’)
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Confidence to interact with external clients & other internal stakeholders
- University degree (preferably in a Finance related field)