The Wisconsin CapTel Consultant will be responsible for introducing and educating on CapTel® services and other related products and services to new customers statewide on a part time basis. The Consultant will also provide presentations and attend exhibits in designated areas.Essential Functions:
- Candidate must be self-motivated
- Candidate will be working closely with the elderly and hard-of-hearing community to educate and providing one-on-one training on the use of new telephone technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Candidate will conduct presentations and/or product exhibits at various events
- Candidate must be a licensed/insured driver and must own a car and a PC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel within regions
- Familiarity with all MS Office applications and strong technical abilities preferred.
- This is a part time role in which you will make your own hours.
Compensation will include presentation and event time, administrative time, and mileage reimbursement.