We are seeking a Bilingual Call Center Sales Agent to join our team!
Residential Inbound Calls to one of the biggest Electricity Providers in the Country!
Our commission structure is one of the top in the industry with no cap! All of our programs pay a base wage + commission, we will never move you from hourly pay to just commission or make you give up your commission for just hourly pay.
• Weekly pay
• Paid training
• Base pay + Commission
• Health Benefits for those that qualify
• Weekly incentives, raffles, contest, fames, free trips
• Employee Referral bonus
• Business casual environment
- Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
- Professionally take inbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper guidelines.
- Provide a consultative relationship with customers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
- Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bilingual (Spanish) for some positions required
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of sales experience.
- Call center, customer service.
- Ability to handle inbound calls in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
- Computer literate.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
- Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service at all times in a time sensitive operation.
- Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the 6 week training period.
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated with high initiative.
- Must be dependable and reliable.