Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser Day Shift
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser job needs an independent individual with great attention to detail and knowledge of basic merchandising tasks (resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.). The ideal candidate is able to build and maintain attractive displays to create brand awareness and increase sales.
Things to consider:
- Shifts are generally 07:00 AM - 03:30 PM Monday - Thursday with no weekends. Average weekly hours can range from 24 - 32.
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $11.00/hr.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earing competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You'll Do:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills; complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Merchandiser (RM) is responsible for merchandising Client products at retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
Sales and Merchandising
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Achieve business objectives through placement of new items at all assigned stores.
Reset Activity and Schematics Completion
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards. Must be able to maintain schematic integrity through consistent communication with District Manager and other retail personnel.
Shelf Standards and Conditions