----US Citizen/Green Card Holders only-------
-- EADs/H1-B/OPT visa status not applicable due to Project Requirements ----
The successful candidate must have deep experience implementing and designing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and Power Platform based business solutions. You will be expected to quickly understand the desired functionality and use your experience with configuring the platform capabilities to meet our requirements. The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional Dynamics first party applications (e.g., service management, sales, etc.) as well as developing custom automation using Microsoft Power Automate (Flow) and the XRM framework. In addition, experience using Power BI for analytics is desired.
This position is a WORK FROM HOME opportunity, and the successful candidate can be located Anywhere in the US.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include base modules, workflows, business rules, Microsoft Power Automate (Flow), custom UI web resources, server-side code, actions and plug-ins.
- 1+ years .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
- 1+ years hands-on knowledge building plugins using of the XRM SDK and Web API
- 1+ years implementing SharePoint integration functionality using the SharePoint API
- 1+ years implementing, configuring and customizing the Dynamics portal
- 1+ years working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications
- Experience with integrating Dynamics with third-party applications (QuickBooks and QuoteWerks)
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with automated testing for Dynamics/Power Platform
- Experience with Azure services, such as Cognitive Services
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: Work from Home
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 / hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Advantage Technologies, Inc.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1997, Advantage Technologies is the premier provider of IT infrastructure solutions within the enterprise fax server, cloud, and fax over IP (FoIP) marketplace. As a certified ASP Platinum OpenText RightFax partner and distributor, Advantage provides sales, professional services and support for RightFax, the leading secure fax automation software solution. Throughout North America, we lead the market in providing electronic document delivery solutions to organizations of all sizes, including Fortune 1000 companies and the Government as a GSA partner. The Advantage professional services team has implemented thousands of custom On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid fax solutions for our customers and partners for almost 20 years. We also operate a USA based, enterprise-level, helpdesk 24/7/365 that offers clients around-the-clock system support for their mission critical applications.
If you are looking for a great company that rewards hard work and accountability, this is the perfect opportunity for you!