Job Posting Title - Mainteance Tech
Monday thru Thursday
5:00pm to 3:30am
- Maintain, repair and fabricate production, support equipment, and systems. Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as required.
- Frequently required to make parts using common machine tools.
- Should possess strong customer service skills. Able to use input from equipment operators to develop a strategy for repairs.
- Assists in analyzing and correcting problems encountered during Maintenance work to ensure work is performed according to SOP’s.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all maintenance work orders are followed through to a completed status with the goal of 100% equipment uptime.
- Stay up-to-date with all company policy changes and new procedures in manufacturing operations.
- Ensure the safety of employees and comply with all health and safety policies/guidelines.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Manufacturing environment subject to dust, heat and noise conditions. Standing for extended periods of time, including bending and twisting. Walk or standing up to 6 hours at a time. Shifts can last 12 hours. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and internet-based programs)
- A high degree of accuracy and decision-making ability.
- Must have sufficient mechanical aptitude and technical skill to work with minimal supervision within established procedures
- Possess vocational-technical or at least three years of related job experience.
- Possess previous process control and various piping system experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of industrial wiring.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.