SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATOR - Long Island, NY
Advantage Surveillance LLC Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Advantage Surveillance is the region’s only insurance defense investigation firm that invests in the operational capabilities necessary to produce consistent, high-quality results—ultimately helping our clients "See What’s True." Our company uses strategic planning and the right people and technology to give our clients greater clarity on a claimants daily activities. By investing in areas others won't, we're able to save our clients time and money.
Advantage Surveillance is seeking a Surveillance Investigator for our office in Long Island, NY. The qualified candidate will be responsible for conducting basic surveillances and investigative activities for our operations team.
- Locating Subjects of assigned investigations.
- Conducting covert observations of the Subject (Both Stationary and Mobile Surveillance).
- Recording Subject activity on video a recording device.
- Preparing a written descriptive log of observations (Surveillance Report).
- Uploading Video Evidence and Surveillance Report
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Creative Thinking
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Must meet state mandated requirements to obtain or maintain a Private Detective / Private Investigator license / registration.
- Ability to Pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening.
- Good Driving Record
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate candidates who apply for this position.
- Candidates possessing a Criminal Justice Degree, Military Service (w/honorable discharge), Law Enforcement Experience and/or Loss Prevention Experience.
- Private Investigator license for specified state.
- Prior related surveillance and workers compensation investigative experience.
- Experience with video surveillance activities.
Advantage Surveillance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Advantage Surveillance LLC
LegalView all jobs at Advantage Surveillance LLC