SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATOR - Houston, TX
Advantage Surveillance LLC Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
- Locating Subjects of assigned investigations.
- Conducting covert observations of the Subject (Both Stationary and Mobile Surveillance).
- Recording Subject activity on video a recording device.
- Preparing a written descriptive log of observations (Surveillance Report).
- Uploading Video Evidence and Surveillance Report
Our employment model is unique and includes perks not commonly found in our industry, to include:
- Hourly Wage with Paid Overtime at Time and a Half for Any Hours Worked Over 40 in a Normal Work Week
- Company Issued Customized Surveillance Vehicle Provided to Every Investigator
- Vehicle Maintenance Paid Directly by Advantage
- Vehicle Fuel Paid Directly by Advantage
- Company Issued Cell Phone
- Company Issued Covert Camera
- Hotel Card for all Authorized Overnight Travel
- Biweekly Reimbursement for Authorized Expenses
- Biweekly Reimbursement for Overnight Stay Per Diem
- Biweekly Video Bonus Program for Field Performance
- Healthcare Benefit Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Private Investigative License Renewal Fees/Continuing Education Fees
- We seek to eliminate the common worries found in our industry and let our Investigators focus on one thing - Superior Field Performance.
- Creative Thinking
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Must be able to pass a state mandated background
- Ability to Pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening
- Good Driving Record
- Candidates possessing a Criminal Justice Degree, Military Service (w/honorable discharge), Law Enforcement Experience and/or Loss Prevention Experience Are Preferred
Advantage Surveillance LLC
LegalView all jobs at Advantage Surveillance LLC