FT Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant- Wound Care Specialist
- $105,000 to $300,000 Yearly
Wound Care Specialist (MD/DO/ARNP/PA) Needed in East Brunswick, NJ!
If the idea of working 24/7 with high stress no longer excites you and you're looking for more freedom while still utilizing your skills, this may be the job for you. Our growing mobile wound care company is currently in need of MD/DO/ARNP/PAs.
Joining our team means a great staff and company culture to work with, where you’ll be well compensated. Full-time, M-F work hours & no night or weekend call.
Wound Care Specialist Duties:
- Manage wound care in the nursing home environment
- Staff Physicians supervise Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners
- Educate personnel; Experience is helpful but not required
Wound Care Specialist Job Description:
- We expect you to read the materials assigned to study and demonstrate this with documents and conversation.
- It takes about a month to learn the basics, 3 months to start to feel comfortable, 1 year to know wound care.
- This is a day job, full-time Monday through Friday. No nights or weekends. No Call.
- We group the facilities by location and assign them to a physician/ARNP/PA.
- The provider visits these facilities weekly and manages the care of the patient's wounds. Average of 2-4 facilities/18-25 patients per day
Wound care involves:
- Assessing the patient (complete H&P). Special attention is paid to disorders that increase the risks of wound formation.
- Debridement of wounds
- Order appropriate wound dressings
- Ordering other appropriate medications and instructions
- Educating the nursing staff
- Communication with PCP, family and clinical team as needed.
At Advantage Surgical & Wound Care, our culture is based in intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long learning, compassion... and our providers love working here. Come find out why!
To hear more please apply with a CV or feel free click on the Calendly link below to schedule a call. We are excited to talk with you about the opportunities in your area!
Advantage Surgical and Wound Care work hand in hand with facilities to achieve the highest level of resident care. Our patient progress tracking enables the organization to better manage the quality of service across multiple locations and facilitates unparalleled communication between Medical Directors, primary care physicians, nursing staff, administrators, and family members.
Our culture is focused on intelligence, innovation, multidisciplinary skills, life-long learning, and compassion... and our providers love working here.
Come find out why!
Advantage Surgical and Wound CareEast Brunswick, NJ
HealthcareView All Advantage Surgical and Wound Care Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.