Territory Sales Representative
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!Are you a solid sales person with a background in installed sales or home improvement? Do you have the personality, organization, and drive to build and manage a multi-million-dollar sales territory in an entrepreneurial manner? We are seeking a driven Territory Sales Representative with a natural aptitude for sales will fit this role perfectly. You will be expected to manage customer and client communication, increase sales to contractors and customers shopping in the store, and maintain client displays of cabinet products. A Territory Sales Representative is responsible for increasing market share and awareness of Client's products in the assigned sales territory.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Meet or exceed all sales targets assigned to the position, execute sales calls, increasing market share.
- Teaching/coaching the store designer on how to pitch the sale or improve the layouts of the cabinets on their design system to "secure" the sale.
- Communication - Manage client, customer and consumer communication and follow up needs.
- Maintain and update store displays, marketing materials and execute new program initiatives .
- Performs the job safely utilizing proper equipment and safety techniques.
- Overnight travel is required on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience in Sales is preferred
- 2 years of experience in an outside sales or kitchen design position
- Must be able to present information to customers and consumers as needed and be able to participate in meetings with other business partners
- Must be able to prioritize effectively, work independently or as part of a project team to complete multiple tasks concurrently
- 20/20 Kitchen Design software a plus
- Experience selling kitchen cabinetry and or home center sales preferred
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) is responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territories through relationship building, and effective fact-based selling and presentations with retail account's operations personnel at store and market (district) level.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores and markets.
- Delivering consistent market level contact and administration as per client and customer standards.
- Effectively gaining front end and main aisle presence of client brands.
- Implement strategies to meet or exceed goals for assigned stores and markets.
- Growing POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-grammed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
- Analyzes and develops business plans each Quarter that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory.
- Follows team sales call standards and strategically implements a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of client and the retail customer.
- Administration/Reporting: Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, expense reports, etc.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving is an essential duty and function of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED
(Preferred): Associates's Degree or equivalent job-related experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Sales
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales
- 2 years of experience in an outside sales or kitchen design position
- 20/20 Kitchen Design software
- Experience selling kitchen cabinetry and / or home center sales preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Drill; bits; level; mallet; Socket; screw drivers; any additional tools needed for adjusting cabinetry.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws including Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinances. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Primary Posting Location : City Santa Rosa
Primary Posting Location : State/Province CA
Postal Code 95401
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2019-238012
Position Type Full Time